CATTARAUGUS & WYOMING COUNTIES PROJECT HEAD START
Educating parents and children birth to 5 is looking to hire a Finance Director.
Location: Olean, NY Work Hours: Generally, 7:30 am-4:00 pm Monday through Friday, with occasional evening and weekend hours required. 40 hours per week.
Job Summary: Overall responsibility for the agency’s Financial Management System. Including, but not limited to, any and all reporting and books of account in compliance with all rules, regulations and performance standards. This position monitors entire agency budget and assists with preparation of grant applications. This is an Executive Level Management position.
• Choice of 4 medical plans with 4 coverage options
• Tuition assistance and possible student loan forgiveness
• Assistance and financial support for obtaining credentials
• Generous leave time, including sick and personal paid time off (vacation for 12-month staff)
• 13 paid holidays per year
• Opportunity to contribute to a 403-b retirement plan with a 3% employer match
• Family-friendly schedule- we generally follow the school district calendar with paid breaks in November, December, February, and April
• Professional Development and Training provided
• One-on-one training for individualized growth
Master's Degree in Accounting or equivalent or Certified Public Accountant with One year of relevant work experience
Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or equivalent with Two years of relevant work experience, including one year of supervisory experience.