Electronic Repair Technician
Job Category: Maintenance
Contract Type: Full-Time
Location: USA, Buffalo, New York.
Salary: $20-30/h gross. The hourly rates are depending on experience.
Full benefits of a full-time job.
Schedule: 8:30pm - 5:00pm. Possible overtime.
UNITED STATES WORK PERMIT HOLDERS ONLY
The candidate will be responsible for:
- Diagnosing, repairing and testing of controls down to the component level
Interested candidates should have
experience repairing at least one of the following industrial electronic controls: AC/DC motor controls, power supplies, monitors, timers, counters, process controls, printed circuit cards, and PLC's with related modules, as well as many others.
- 2-year technical degree or equivalent experience
- Background and understanding of industrial controls and how they work
- Ability to troubleshoot complex analog and/or digital circuits to the component level with or without schematics
- Ability to create partial schematics from existing circuit cards
- Ability to solder through-hole and surface mount components
- Understanding of how to test controls properly after repair
- Minimum 1 year of related experience
- Familiarity with Microsoft Windows applications
- International passport
- Visa to USA
- Work permit in USA
Joblio services to job applicants and candidates are completely free.