Job Category: Engineering
Contract Type: Full-Time
Location: USA, Buffalo, NY.
Salary: $25 - $28 per hour, depending on experience.
Schedule: 8:30 am to 5:00 pm.
- 401(k) pension feature of $1.25/hr. for every hour worked after probation period of 120 days.
- 2 weeks of PTO and 10 paid holidays per year
UNITED STATES WORK PERMIT HOLDERS ONLY
The position of Electrical Engineer is a highly specialized role responsible for developing electrical designs for liquid-type transformers. It requires a deep understanding of electrical/electronic engineering principles and adherence to industry standards and company design practices.
- Analyzing, designing, developing, and testing transformer components.
- Preparing transformer designs and related documents.
- Creating core and coil manufacturing drawings.
- Reviewing and analyzing engineering data, documents, and reports.
- Collaborating with colleagues in Mechanical Engineering and Manufacturing for design optimization.
- Validating designs using simulation methods (e.g., FEM analysis).
- Consulting with other engineering groups, Marketing, and Manufacturing to ensure engineering criteria meet application needs.
- Participating in design review meetings with customers/consultants.
- Investigating technical problems and establishing procedures and corrective actions.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Electrical Engineering or a closely related field.
- Theoretical and practical knowledge of complex principles of electrical/electronic engineering.
- Experience in transformer design and testing.
- Proficiency in simulation methods such as FEM analysis.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Effective communication and collaboration with cross-functional teams.
- Familiarity with industry standards and company design practices.
- Commitment to continuous learning and staying updated on industry advancements.
- Commitment to full time (40 hours) work week and different shifts as well as 12 months of service .
- International passport
- Visa to USA
- Work permit in USA
Joblio services to job applicants and candidates are completely free.