Job Category: Production
Contract Type: Full-Time
Location: USA, Buffalo, NY.
Salary: $20-$23/hr gross. depending on experience plus shift differential of $2/hr for 2nd shift and $2.25/hr. for 3rd shift plus a paid lunch.
Schedule: 8 hour per day, 30 minutes lunch, occasional overtime
- 401(k) pension feature of $1.25/hr. for every hour worked after probation period of 120 days.
- 2 weeks of PTO and 10 paid holidays per year
UNITED STATES WORK PERMIT HOLDERS ONLY
- Operate wire-coiling machines to wind wire or sheet coils used in transformers
- Review work orders and specifications to determine materials needed and types of parts to be processed
- Operate winding lathes, punches, brakes, slitters, and shears
- Cut, strip, and bend wire leads at ends of coils, using pliers and wire scrapers
- Select and load materials such as work pieces, objects, and machine parts onto equipment used in winding processes
- Record production and operational data on specified forms
- Attach, alter, and trim materials such as wire, insulation, and coils, using hand tools
- Stop machines to remove completed components using overhead cranes
- Accurately examine and test components using measuring devices and record test results
- Apply solutions or glue to wired electrical components using hand tools and bake components
- Interpret and carry out verbal instructions from designated persons or supervisors
- Must have ability to read and interpret winding sheets, drawings, and sketches
- Ability to meet the company’s standards for safety, quality and quantity of work
- Must have ability to use brazing and welding equipment
- Must have own tools
- Must be able to safely work with power tools
- Must be able to follow directions and read instructions
- Good math skills, able to read a tape measure and take
- accurate measurements
- Upper intermediate knowledge of English
- Knowledge of US customary units of measurements (inches).
- Commitment to full time (40 hours) work week and different shifts as well as 12 months of service .
Essential Minimum Physical Demand Job Requirements:
- Above average grip strength frequently
- Above average pinch strength frequently
- Above average hand coordination frequently
- Use of firm grip to hold paddles
- Standing continuously
- Walking frequently
- Standing bent forward frequently
Agility Material Handling:
- Lifting mandrels for paper 50 lbs occasionally
- Lifting tubes onto mandrels 55 lbs or a two man lift
- International passport
- Visa to USA
- Work permit in USA
Joblio services to job applicants and candidates are completely free.