Alfred State - Northland
Alfred State is pleased to expand its educational programs to the Buffalo region and the Northland Workforce Training Center, where this position will be located.
Mission: Alfred State College at Northland Extended Learning Center has a reputation of drawing the best faculty and staff from every field. This College of Technology offers outstanding opportunities in Electrical Trades, Welding, and Machine Tool Technology where project-based learning, sustainability, and civic engagement are cornerstones of the curricula. When students work on real-world problems, they learn how to think, not what to think, and they learn how to be involved in their community. That is why Alfred State graduates have a 99 percent employment and transfer rate.
TRAINING PROGRAMS: Center forCommunity Educationand Training
HIGHER EDUCATION TUITION ASSISTANCE: Yes
BENEFITS: Our students are well trained to enter the Technology work force and hit the ground running on day one.
COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT: Small projects with Habit for Humanity and Not-forProﬁts Organizations as well a community and municipal projects that enhance student learning.
EMPLOYEE BENEFITS: SUNY
TYPES OF POSITIONS: Lecturer/Instructor/Professor
INTERNSHIP/APPRENTICE PROGRAMS: Yes. AvailabletoStudents
- Local/Regional Driver Confidential
- Bus Driver, Bus Attendant, Auto Mechanic, Cleaner Laborer, Teacher Aide, Food Service Helper, School Lunch Monitor, Substitute Teachers Frontier Central School District
- Educator WNY Educational Service Council
- Metal Fabricator/Welder Hadley Exhibits
- Elementary School Science Teacher Elmwood-Franklin School
- Senior Education Specialist University at Albany