At YourCare Health Plan, we focus exclusively on the safety-net population, and we’ve been doing so for more than 45 years. We understand that our members face significant barriers and challenges to achieving good health. That’s why we partner with community-based organizations that share our goal. In just the past five years, we’ve served more than 250,000 members, providing excellent healthcare and support to the people who need it most in our community.
People first. That’s our policy. YourCare Health Plan is a free or low-cost health plan option that puts you first – with health programs created just for you, in-person case manager visits and regular follow-ups. Because everyone deserves great healthcare. It’s a beautiful thing.
Are you ready to be a part of something beautiful and different? Join our family. We’d love to have you. In addition to competitive wages, we offer competitive and rich benefits, generous mileage reimbursement, no nights, no weekends and no on-call requirements.
YourCare Health Plan a Monroe Plan Company
President & CEO: Dennis Graziano
Locations: Pittsford, Rochester, Buffalo, Syracuse & Binghamton
Current work force (full & part time) 245
Clients: Medicaid population
YourCare Health Plan supports low-income individuals, working poor and other populations served by government sponsored programs to improve their health status and that of their families.
We dedicate our efforts to:
- Facilitating access to quality health care;
- Educating providers, individuals and their families in areas that foster empowerment, shared decision making and effective care;
- Supporting our partners and communities in delivering high quality health care services and promoting healthy lifestyles;
- Collaborating with others around issues that affect the health of our enrollees and their families.
We’re for family. We’re for neighbors. We’re for you.
YourCare Health Plan believes everyone deserves access to quality healthcare. We want to help our neighbors be healthy and live better through individually tailored health programs, in-person case manager visits, regular follow-ups and outreach organization. Our goal at YourCare Health Plan is to forge partnerships with members, providers and community-based organizations, and work together to help everyone in our community be healthy and live better.
- Educator WNY Educational Service Council
- Program Support Assistant, TRiO Student Support Services Medaille College
- Elementary School Science Teacher Elmwood-Franklin School
- Engineering, Maintenance and Production Openings! Wells Enterprises, Inc.
- Legal Secretary Jack Danziger
- Commissioner of Social Services St Lawrence County